Brian and Jason’s wildly successful 2014 book teaches you how to build a town in the LEGO Modular Building Style. Does the sequel offer enough new ideas to grow your LEGO town into a fully-fledged city?
The LEGO Shop online in Germany was updated to reflect 12 sets of interest to LEGO Architecture builders which are retiring soon—many are already sold out in Germany.
Fortunately, other global LEGO stores have not been updated to reflect that they are being discontinued soon, so most of the sets are still available.
Sets in the LEGO Architecture theme:
- #21035 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum® – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #21033 Chicago Skyline – Buy at Amazon.
- #21036 Arc de Triomphe – Read the Brick Architect Review, Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #21019 The Eiffel Tower – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #21029 Buckingham Palace – Read the Brick Architect Review, Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #21032 Sydney – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
Sets in the Creator Expert theme:
- #10214 Tower Bridge – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #10253 Big Ben – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
- #10251 Brick Bank – Buy at Amazon.
- #10246 Detective’s Office – Buy at Amazon.
Sets in other LEGO themes:
- #21310 Old Fishing Store – Buy at Amazon.
- #75827 Firehouse Headquarters (Ghostbusters) – Buy at Amazon, Buy at LEGO.com.
Don’t forget: You earn 2x VIP points at LEGO.com through end-of-day, and are eligible for two free sets with purchase of 100$ or more.
Sales are common right before a LEGO set is discontinued, so don’t miss your chance!
P.S. Ever wonder if the scale within each Skyline set is accurate? In this previous article, I calculated the average scale (and standard deviation) for each of the first six sets. Find out which building has a massive 67% deviation from the rest of the set!