Become a LEGO architect!
The LEGO Architect is a bestseller with tens of thousands of copies sold. It has a 4.7 star average on Amazon, the highest rating for any LEGO book with over 100 reviews.
Want more LEGO Architecture?
Subscribe to my newsletter for early access to new models and instructions, LEGO Architecture news, updates to my Printable LEGO Brick Labels, and my book The LEGO Architect. (I promise that I won't email you very often.)
THE LEGO ARCHITECT has seen a positive response by the LEGO community, the architecture community, and the press at large. The following are select articles and reviews about the book:
- Featured on dezeen.
- Best new stuff at: architecture.com, adweek.com, azuremagazine.com.
- Design and lifestyle blogs: Cool Things, Cool Material, Jebiga, Distractify.
- LEGO websites: brickfan, brickfanatics, brickworm.
- Foreign-language attention: zusammengebaut.com (German), madpac.nl (Dutch), want.nl (Dutch), bigfenomeno.com (Spanish), iplaymtg.com (Chinese), mattonito.com (Italian), heldth.com (German), gadgetfreak.gr (Greek), tonguemag.com (Spanish), neueszeugs.de (German), mylegobricks.com (Chinese).
- I prepared a detailed bibliography containing the great resources I found while researching the book.
- A brick list and buying guide helps make sure that you have the LEGO bricks you need to build all of the models in the book.
- Since nobody is perfect, take note of a few minor updates and corrections to the printed book.
- After you finish reading The LEGO Architect, check out this free downloadable bonus content.
Japanese (July 2016), French (September 2016), Russian (October 2016), Spanish (November 2016), Italian (April 2017), Simplified Chinese (May 2017), Traditional Chinese (July 2017), Korean (August 2017), and German (August 2017).
Want to see ‘The LEGO Architect’ in your language? Publishers — interested in offering The LEGO Architect in another language? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I’ve delivered the keynote presentation at a LEGO convention, signed books and given a talk at several bookstores, and at events for LEGO enthusiasts. This includes BrickCon (Seattle), BrickWorld (Chicago), Bricks Cascade (Portland), and BrickCan (Vancouver). My talks about LEGO and Architecture range from 30 minutes to over an hour.
Visit the Events Page for a list of past events, or to schedule an event.